Autosize Width of Grid DataWindow Columns does not work during Runtime.
Create a Grid DataWindow.
· Change the Width Autosize property of any column(s).
· Save the changes.
· If you now open the Source Code of the DataWindow (Edit Source), you will see that the property was saved.
· But, if you open the DataWindow again in Design View, the change is not shown even though it is there.
- Change the property during runtime: or **more info here .
- Now the DataWindow should respect the Width AutoSize.