- If PDF files are generated through a PowerBuilder application, how do you print them?
- How to print a collection of PDF files from PowerBuilder?
Microsoft Windows 7 x64
If your application has generated one or several PDFs you can launch a batch file that cycles through all the PDF files in a directory and prints them using Adobe Acrobat.
The batch file PrintPDFs.bat has the following contents:
FOR %%c IN (%1) DO CALL PrintPDF.bat %%c
this file, in turn, launches PrintPDF.bat that will actually prints an individual PDF and has the following contents:
START AcroRd32.exe /h /p %1
TASKKILL /IM AcroRd32.exe
Running the sample:
- Unzip printpdfs.zip into a local directory
- Open pdfprint.pbw in PB IDE
- Set your default printer
- Run the application
- Click on "Print PDFs" command button