After you reset the DataWindowChild and the DataWindow, it will crash when you execute the DataWindow’s InsertRow method.
PowerServer 2021 GA Build 1288
This is a known bug in PowerServer 2021 GA and will be fixed in the next MR version.
Appeon has fixed this bug. You can use the attached Hotfix DLL to solve this issue following the steps below:
1. Download the attachment.
2. Decompress the attachment. The Runtime 184.108.40.2068 folder inside contains the DLL files for this fix. Replace the DLL files of the same name in the directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Common\PowerBuilder\Runtime 220.127.116.118 on the development machine. (Note: Please back up your original files before the replacement.)
3. Check and make sure the Runtime version used in PowerBuilder IDE is 18.104.22.1688.
4. Delete the runtime folder on the Web Server, for example, C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CloudAppPublisher\runtime\22.214.171.1248.
5. Delete the old runtime folder on the client machine, if the runtime has already been downloaded, for example, %appdata%\PBApps\Download\Runtime\126.96.36.1998.
6. Open the PowerServer Project in PowerBuilder IDE, go to Client Deployment -> Server Configuration, and upload the Runtime through the Upload Cloud App Launcher window.
7. Build and deploy your PowerServer project.
8. Run your PowerServer application and verify if everything works correctly.